Many are calling it the eCommerce Revolution. Indeed, no major retailer is immune to the skyrocketing demand for online shopping. This trend is globalising sales, trade, logistics; the whole supply chain. And it’s also globalising retail business opportunities, says Salesupply‘s Jeroen Leenders.
For our latest episode of Grow Your Own Way, Polyglotters Hanane Jendoubi and Paolo Fusaro sat down with Jeroen Leenders. Leenders is the Global Sales & Marketing Director at Salesupply, an international eCommerce logistics and call centre company. Salesupply provides sales support to the likes of luxury goods brand Coach, Land Rover, Segway, and many more.
We were particularly interested in uncovering Jeroen’s secrets to happy, diverse teams; delivering first-class customer service; helping clients on-the-ground, and predictions for the future of customer experience (CX)…
Tune in below to learn just how to succeed in today’s eCommerce industry!
Don’t miss our other episodes of Grow Your Own Way: The Podcast!
- Cannabis: The Problems, Politics, and Possibilities with Patrick Doherty
- Founder vs Investor: Perspectives on Startups & VC with Carlos Blanco
- Power to the People: 2 Spanish Startups on Innovation
- Making the Happiest Company in the World with David Tomas
- Putting the Social in Social Media with Franc Carreras