Expressions of Interest – Recruiters
Job Reference ID
General Job Description
You will help multinationals expand and optimise their operations globally by engaging the best talent out there!
- Managing Our Key Clients and Coaching Job Seekers
- Competitive Salary Base + Profit Sharing Scheme
- Work Flexibility – Whether You Are An Early Bird Or A Night Owl – We’ll welcome you
Full Job Description
As part of the Commercial/Recruitment team, you will bring your expertise and energy to help us find the best talent for one of our Divisions: Renewable Energy/Environment, Digital & IT, FMCG, Retail, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting.
We need your entrepreneurial spirit, commercial acumen and personal drive to provide a world-class service to our Clients. You are able to quickly understand the clients’ needs, take effective job briefs and deliver on budget and on time services. You know your industry, you are aware of the skills and their value, and you are able to quickly identify and assess them.
For Polyglot, it’s all about quality, you won’t be daunted by demanding daily or weekly KPIs, you won't be micromanaged – we trust your ability to set your priorities and achieve your goals – and we are here to support you!
You are focused, dedicated and organised – you know what you want to achieve in a meeting in advance.
You are confident and trustworthy – you can build rapport and get people’s buy-in!
You know how to perform effective web searches and how to use social media to reach your clients and candidates.
The Commercial/Recruitment team at Polyglot is made up of experienced consultants in their fields and you will work alongside Recruitment Coordinators/Resourcers who’s aim is to help you find the best professionals out there.
Our journey began in Sydney over 23 years ago, started as a one-woman show we have now become a global and award-winning business.
Our mission is to help companies expand and optimise their operations both locally and across borders, providing tailored solutions in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Language and Business set-up.
We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, San Francisco, Barcelona and Cape Town with around 100 passionate Polyglotters worldwide.
What is on Offer?
- Your base salary will be aligned with your experience + profit sharing scheme
- You will be assessed through an objective, periodic and measurable Performance Appraisal system
- You will receive a full LinkedIn Recruiter licence and the access to Seek Database
- We offer work flexibility – whether you are an early bird or a night owl – we’ll welcome you! We also offer the possibility of occasional remote working
- Extra days of annual leave after 1 year with us
- You will be part of an extensive network of several industry associations such as Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI), Recruitment Consulting and Staffing Association (RCSA), and Chambers of Commerce of several countries including France, China, Spain and Germany with the opportunity to get discounts and attend events.
- You will receive training support through regular Knowledge Sharing sessions with other consultants, as well as the possibility to broaden your perspectives and learn more about other topics such as HR and payroll
- Close-knit, social, multicultural and inclusive workplace – our HR team works hard to organise our company gatherings whether they are Friday evening drinks or sports events.
- At least 12 months’ experience in a 360º recruitment role, involving both sourcing and account management activities
- Previous experience and a good professional network
- Outstanding customer service and stakeholder management skills
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Regular incentives and rewards to make your role even more fun.
If you like the sound of it apply now!