Internship – Finance Assistant
Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Join our team for an internship in global Finance based at our headquarters!
- Kick-start your career!
- Multicultural dynamic team in a fast growing company
- 6 months internship
Full Job Description
Polyglot Group is a global growth partner dedicated to helping businesses grow and expand both locally & across borders. We help our clients by offering them a one-stop shop for services dedicated to their human capital.
We currently have a vacant internship position in our SYDNEY office for a Finance Assistant, starting in MARCH 2020.
Please note that this offer is a 6-month full time mentoring internship aimed at students only. The successful candidate must provide an agreement from their college/university.
What You’ll Be Doing?
The Finance intern will provide day-to-day support to Polyglot Group's Finance department. By the end of the internship you will be able to:
- Create all invoices for US & European subsidiaries & check if invoices have been processed by the end of the month.
- Accounts Payable for US & French subsidiaries.
- Manage efficient and accurate data entry. Retrospective and current data entry for all subsidiaries except Spain.
- Update & organise pricing folder for Payroll clients.
- Ensure all invoices received are to the correct entity (checking all details and requesting update from supplier when required).
- Participate to the reconciliation of the clients' payroll accounts.
- Ad hoc duties
- Take part to the global set-up of a new accounting software for the group (defining chart of account, entering past data, etc.).
- Contribute to the drafting of the transfer pricing paperwork for the group.
Who are we looking for?
- Student in Bachelor/master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related field.
- Good written and oral English skills (any other language is a plus)
- Knowledge of MYOB, Zoho and/or ComptaPlus would be a plus
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Motivation, persistence
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
In order for the internship to be the most rewarding, candidates must be available for 6 months. Your Language skills, even if different from the ones stated above are considered as an asset as we work in many languages every day.
Do you feel that you are the right candidate for this position? Send us your application!
- Your application should comprise your resume and a cover letter in English, ALL IN ONE FILE.
- You will also shortly receive a short questionnaire in your inbox. Please complete it as soon as possible to finalise your job application. Please note that only complete applications will be considered.
We have several internship positions available across the globe. Check them out here.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Polyglot Group. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.