Payroll Officer | Permanent Opportunity
Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Your opportunity to be working in a friendly team while processing payroll for iconic global brands.
- Permanent, full-time position
- A fantastic multicultural environment
- Close knit team and supportive management
Full Job Description
This is a great opportunity for a Payroll Officer to administer the day to day payroll process for iconic brands across Australia, NZ, PNG and more.
You will be providing outstanding service to renowned international Fortune 500 companies in an enjoyable and welcoming workplace.
In this client-focused position, you will play a key role in dealing with clients’ requests, assisting in process improvement and implementation.
You will use your brilliant communication skills to liaise effectively with third parties (ATO, Superfunds, Payroll Tax offices in all states, Workers Comp. insurance companies)and handle all payments & lodgements (i.e. superannuation lodgements & payments as well as payroll tax in each Australian state, annual reconciliation, leave submissions, termination calculations of all kinds)
You will have at least 6-12 months' experience, and also possess:
- Good Excel skills and competency on all Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of Attaché and bookkeeping is a plus
- Experience in internal or outsourcing payroll in Australia
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail is an absolute requirement
Why join us?
- Permanent, full-time role
- One extra week of annual leave after one year with us
- Possibility for career progression
- Close to public transport
- Being part of a flat organisation, with a CEO open-door policy
- A close-knit, social, multicultural and inclusive workplace
- Beautiful outdoor area and internal kitchen
A bit about us…
Our journey began in Sydney over 25 years ago. In its humble beginnings, it was a one-woman show – today, we are a global and award-winning business.
Our mission is to help companies expand and optimise their operations both locally and across borders, providing tailored solutions in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Language Services, and Business Set-up.
We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, San Francisco, Barcelona and Cape Town with around 100 passionate Polyglotters worldwide.
Get in touch now!
We can't wait to hear from you!
With close to 10 years’ experience in International Recruitment, William’s expertise covers Finance, HR, Payroll, Purchasing, Sales, Administration and IT across all industries and company sizes. Being fluent in French, Spanish and English, as well as learning Arabic, William has worked for several global organisations and traveled the world over his