Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Looking for a great place to work, with a supportive team in an interesting role. Read on!
- Maternity Leave Contract 6 months (possibility to get extended)
- Close knit and Supportive Team
- Global Consultancy with a Multinational Footprint and Close Knit Culture
Full Job Description
Working in our Accounting Team based in our Sydney HQ you will be part of our Global Accounting Team, and report to the CFO, you will play a pivotal role in keeping functioning the overall company smoothly.
You will be exposed to a wide variety of different tasks; from reconciliations of suppliers and client statements to internal auditing and financial analysis.
Our Accounting team is a close-knit, friendly and supportive team of passionate professionals in their field.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Look after the Accounts Receivable for head office and some subsidiaries (Reports and follow-ups).
- Create invoices/credit notes when required from all departments for head office and some subsidiaries.
- Undertake the month-end checking in order to assess if all invoices have been processed.
- Look after the Accounts Payable entering supplier invoices and paying them when required for head office and some subsidiaries.
- Record Journals entries.
- Assist with checking account balances.
- Assist with making sure if money has been received.
- Assist with entering bank transactions when required.
- Produce payment receipts (PAYG, PTX, Superannuation, Workers Compensation) while Company Accounts ins on leave or needed.
- Enter all employees and their necessary information in MYOB and keep the system up to date.
- Register annual leave, personal leave, salaries changes, bonus, unpaid leave or any changes to have the correct data to process the payroll.
- Process weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for temps and EOR employees both in Australia and New Zealand.
- Run STP report and lodge for ATO.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting/bookkeeping role
- International Taxation exposure and knowledge
- Fluent in English, any additional language will be a plus.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines and manage editorial schedules and projects.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in!
- Flexible/Easy-going character.
What is on offer?
- A great opportunity to work for a global consultancy in a dynamic role
- Regular team building activities
- Work flexibility
- Close-knit, social, multicultural and inclusive workplace
We can't wait to hear from you!