Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Reference ID
General Job Description
If you are looking for a progressive company where your effort and talent are valued, read on!
- Flexible Working Hours
- Collaborative Team
- Join a global multicultural company
Full Job Description
Polyglot Group is a global growth partner dedicated to helping businesses grow and expand both locally & across borders. We help our clients by offering them a one-stop shop for services dedicated to their human capital.
About the Role
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with 1 to 2 years’ experience to assist our NSW recruitment team and support them with the delivery of Polyglot Group’s 5 stars Talent Acquisition Solution. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will manage the end-to-end recruitment process, while starting to develop account management and business skills, with the support of the manager/team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Boutique recruitment firm that has a holistic vision and a unique cross-cultural HR expertise. You will have the opportunity to use your existing skills and be supported to develop a rewarding career.
- General recruitment duties in various industries (FMCG, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, Construction, etc)
- Candidate relationship management
- Lead generation
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is involved in assigned recruitment tasks as well as in an effective candidate relationship management and research projects.
- Demonstrate strong capability partnering with stakeholders to deliver recruitment assignments
- Source high calibre talent for leading companies
- Screen and evaluate applications
- Coordinate and conduct candidate interviews as well as reference checks
- Select candidates based on clients’ brief
- Manage candidate relationship
- Assist in lead generation
- Market research and reverse marketing
- Exposure to HR & Talent Acquisition (1-2yrs min). ideally within FMCG/ Pharma / Cosmetics / Consumer Goods / Construction / Infrastructure industries
- High analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, improving, and/or streamlining complex work processes
- Client and Partner Relationship Management
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Canva, LinkedIn, Seek or similar
- Executive level communication skills, knowledge of a second language would be a plus
- Strong business acumen
- Professional presentation
- Exemplary work ethics.
What are we offering?
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours and occasional working from home
- Focus on the outcome, not a KPI-driven office
- Nice office in Glebe with a beautiful outdoor space, cafes and restaurants just a short stroll away
- Close to public transport
- Internal kitchen, leafy outdoor area and shower facilities
- Participation in industry events and access to various networking events
- Sports and social activities
- Friday drinks
With the extensive & diverse career that Martine has nurtured for the past 18 years, her skills & strengths in customer service, people management and talent acquisition are like none other. As a Candidate Relationship Manager, Martine delves into her multiculturalism experience to build rapport & deliver the best possible experience.