Internship – Talent Acquisition Assistant Multi Sector
Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Join our Talent Acquisition team for an internship in Recruitment & Human Resources in Sydney, Australia!
- Unique experience in Australia
- Multicultural dynamic team
- Fast-growing company
Full Job Description
Polyglot Group is a global growth partner dedicated to helping businesses grow and expand both locally & across borders. We help our clients by offering them a one-stop shop for services dedicated to their human capital.
We currently have a vacant internship position in our SYDNEY office for a Talent Acquisition Assistant, in a multi-sector industry field starting in JUNE 2020.
Please note that this offer is a 6-month full time mentoring internship aimed at students only. The successful candidate must provide an agreement from their college/university.
What You’ll Be Doing?
As a Talent Acquisition Assistant, your will assist a senior consultant in the day-to-day running of the business activities:
- Assist in the international recruitment process from A to Z
- Acknowledging receipt of applications and screening of candidate profiles
- Sourcing for specific profiles
- Attending and conducting job interviews
- Writing and posting job ads as well as reports on candidates
- Be involved in Lead Generation
- Identify new potential opportunities
Who are we looking for?
- Student in Bachelor/master’s degree in HR, Psychology, Economics or Business
- Good written and oral English skills (German or any other language is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Social Networks (particularly LinkedIn)
- Customer service: diplomatic, friendly and professional
- Interest in project management in recruitment, HR, contact and networking
- Autonomy, initiative, persistence
- Excellent communication skills
In order for the internship to be the most rewarding, candidates must be available for 6 months. Your Language skills, even if different from the ones stated above are considered as an asset as we work in many languages every day.
Do you feel that you are the right candidate for this position? Send us your application!
- Your application should comprise your resume and a cover letter in English, ALL IN ONE FILE.
- You will also shortly receive a short questionnaire in your inbox. Please complete it as soon as possible to finalise your job application. Please note that only complete applications will be considered.
We have several internship positions available across the globe. Check them out here.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Polyglot Group. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.