Internship – Talent Acquisition Assistant (Spanish – English)
Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Join a global multicultural company for an amazing internship opportunity leading to a permanent role in Barcelona!
- Do you speak Spanish and English?
- Are you looking to work in a young and dynamic environment?
- Are you passionate about international business?
Full Job Description
Polyglot Group is a global growth partner dedicated to helping businesses grow and expand both locally & across borders. We help our clients by offering them a one-stop shop for services dedicated to their human capital.
We currently have a vacant internship position in our BARCELONA office for a Talent Acquisition Assistant fluent in Spanish & English as part of our team, starting in JANUARY 2020.
Please note that this offer is a 6-month full time mentoring internship aimed at students only. The successful candidate must provide an agreement from their college/university.
What You’ll Be Doing?
As a Talent Acquisition Assistant, you will assist a senior consultant in the day-to-day running of the business activities:
- Assist in the international recruitment process from A to Z
- Acknowledging receipt of applications and screening of candidate profiles
- Sourcing for specific profiles
- Attending and conducting job interviews
- Writing reports on candidates and posting job ads
- Contribute to writing proposals and delivering our solutions
- Data entry
- Be involved in Business Development and deliver our solutions
- Identify new potential opportunities
- Maintain and improve our CRM
- Support daily activities
Who are we looking for?
- Student in Bachelor/master’s degree in HR, Psychology, Economics or Business
- Good written and oral Spanish & English skills (additional German and / or French language would be a plus)
- Eye for detail & strong listening skills
- Customer service: diplomatic, friendly and professional
- Autonomy, initiative, persistence
- Excellent communication skills
- Like to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment in which you will get a regular adrenaline rush!
In order for the internship to be the most rewarding, candidates must be available for 6 months. Your Language skills, even if different from the ones stated above are considered as an asset as we work in many languages every day.
Are you after an internship or a graduate program possibly leading to a permanent role in Barcelona? Are you passionate about helping people securing the right job & foster qualitative cross-cultural dialogue? If this sounds like you then apply ASAP!
- Your application should comprise your resume and a cover letter in English, ALL IN ONE FILE.
- You will also shortly receive a short questionnaire in your inbox. Please complete it as soon as possible to finalise your job application. Please note that only complete applications will be considered.
We have several internship positions available across the globe. Check them out here.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Polyglot Group. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.