We take the health and wellbeing of our people, clients and the broader community very seriously.
We are doing everything we can to protect our people and the community while continuing to support and service our clients at our normal high standards.
In this light, we have implemented a COVID-19 vaccination policy which requests that all partners, employees, contractors, clients, visitors and service providers accessing our offices and events be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have an accepted medical exemption.
Further to this, here are a few more actions we have taken in order to ensure everyone’s safety & wellbeing:
– We follow Government Health directions for density quotients and mask wearing.
– Our offices are set up to promote physical distancing.
– We have increased cleaning of high touch points.
– We support and have put in place a hybrid working environment. This allows our staff to work from home, especially if unwell or self-isolating.
– We continually review our policies in line with government guidelines.
This policy is effective from the 1st December 2021 for all of our global offices.
Should you have any further questions, please reach out directly to me (the CEO) or our WHS representative.