The European Women in Business association is devoted to organising dynamic networking events for women in a pleasant and comfortable environment.
- Professional relations between men and women are easier in Australia.
- It is easier to be a successful businesswoman in Australia than in Europe. Australia is a country which praises entrepreneurs and if you are a good professional, your gender matters less.
- When starting up a business, “do your homework”!
- You have to be prepared, think about your strategy, your finance, your business plan. Your business frame has to be solid if you want to be successful. Don’t overthink it though; you will become better by trying.
- Set your goals, stick to them and be confident in “your way”.
- It is important not to lose sight of your priorities, especially as a woman. Staying yourself, dreaming big and following your passion always pays off.
- Don’t be afraid to surround yourself with people better than you.
- Be aware of your professional strengths and weaknesses. Hiring a person better than you in specific functional areas is always an asset for the business.
“Believe in yourself, don’t be afraid, and try. Make sure you follow your passion, your values and your gut feeling. Trust me, you can have it all. You just need to define your own balance and make choices accordingly.”
As the cross-cultural partner of our clients, we promote diversity in the workplace in every form. We believe in solid partnerships and win-win relationships. This is why we actively engage in a number of networking platforms, one of which is European Women in Business, but we participate in many others.
If you’d like to join in, feel free to email us and we will gladly point you in the direction of the ones that we believe could be of interest to you. Lastly, as we are convinced in equality, and with Movember coming up soon, we will organise a “men in business” session! Women will be welcome to join!