We are delighted to announce that we won (for the second consecutive year!) the SEEK Award for Best Recruitment Agency of the Year 2014, medium sized.
The SEEK Annual Recruitment Awards recognise great leadership and innovation within the recruitment industry.
The decision making question in the application was “What sets the agency apart from its competitors?”
Our answers were:
- Unique cross-cultural approach: we can help clients and candidates locally and internationally as we speak the language of our client and candidates. Human Resources is all about people, business is about creating the right culture. Polyglot Group’s brand works because we acknowledge that people and culture are central to business and that each person and each business is unique. We help both (the business and their people) to cross borders.
- Global recruitment solutions: Although based in different locations (Madrid, Melbourne, Paris or Sydney for example) our consultants work as a team, helping our multinational clients find the right candidates – no matter where they are.
- We organise “open interviews”: 1 hour open discussions about the ideal job to get to know the candidate; these are quality moments for the candidates to get to know their dedicated consultants and learn how to optimise their job search.
- “Recruitment a la Carte”: we offer solutions to our clients that go beyond standard recruitment: When needed, we redesign the recruitment process and assist our clients in the selection process to tailor to their needs. As an example, for one of our solar energy clients, we take care of the proper set up and organization of the FIFO or DIDO arrangements for their employees.
- We not only offer recruitment solutions, our candidates and clients benefit from our in-depth HR knowledge. Our HR and Payroll outsourcing departments are an important part of the business which oftentimes complements a client’s recruitment needs.
- The objectives that are set for our recruitment consultants are to establish long term relationships with clients, be present at industry specific events and become industry experts in certain fields. What our consultants offer to clients are solutions to their recruitment needs. Polyglots offers all or certain services in the recruitment cycle, based on the client’s needs. If, for example a client only needs CV screening, we can offer that to the client.
Polyglot Group as a business will support and help the consultants with their business development activities, because the Polyglot Group’s vision is to foster long term relationships with companies, rather than earning a quick commission on a placement.
To find out more about our recruitment solutions, please contact Damien Richard at our Sydney office.