Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Be part of a collaborative and diverse team where your effort and talent is valued!
- Fast Track your Career in Global Consulting
- Flat Organisation – Dynamic & Growing Company
- Flexible Working Hours
Full Job Description
As an HR Advisor you will serve as the first point of contact for any HR related matters, and be responsible for providing professional assistance, support and advice to Polyglot Group’s clients on the best HR management practices. This role will manage an international portfolio of clients, and it will be instrumental in guaranteeing our clients’ success by implementing and developing their HR strategies throughout Australia.
This is a varied and hands-on role and you will work on a multitude of HR topics such as:
- HR Compliance: Provide expert recommendations to ensure our clients’ HR practices and documentation comply with the Australian legislative requirements
- Performance Management and Termination: Leading activities such as employee mediations, grievances, performance management plans, terminations
- International Mobility: Coordinating mobility programs and facilitation of visa applications
- Remuneration & Benefits: Defining compensation packages and ensuring remuneration is paid according to legal minimums and market rates
- HR Administration: Drafting and developing policies and procedures, employment contracts, job descriptions and other letters or amendments.
In addition to HR activities, this role also involves:
- Provision of on-going HR advice, coaching and practical advice to our clients
- Creating business proposals for HR outsourcing assignments
- Having professional conversations on HR topics with current and future clients
- Identifying our clients’ potential future HR issues and provide preventative and valuable solutions.
You are a self-driven and dedicated HR professional with ideally 2-3 years of experience in an HR role. You will also possess:
- The ability to listen and interpret our clients’ needs, engage with people, create, develop and maintain long-term partnerships
- Stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- An understanding of the Australian legislation framework.
What is in it for you?
- 6-month contract with possibility of extension
- We provide flexible work arrangements (occasional WFH and flexible start/finish hours)
- Focus on the outcome, not a KPI-driven environment
- High exposure to iconic international companies and senior management of our clients.
As Polyglot Group’s Global Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist, Federico brings invaluable experience to placing the right talent within Polyglot Group’s internal teams. He speaks fluent Italian and English and has recruited for countries such as Italy, Spain, Serbia, Brazil and Colombia – so he’s truly a global Polyglotter!