Content & Social Coordinator
Job Reference ID
General Job Description
Be a driving force in developing and delivering powerful communications across platforms as well as building an engaged global audience for a growing, multicultural business in the heart of Glebe.
- Great opportunity for someone with copywriting, social & design experience.
- Work in a fantastic multicultural work environment.
- Benefit from a mix of in-house & remote work.
Full Job Description
Who are you?
As part of our Marketing team, and reporting directly to our Head of Marketing, you will be a driving force in developing and delivering powerful communications across platforms as well as building an engaged global audience.
We are looking for your exceptional project management skills as you will be handling the end-to-end workflow of all Polyglot (and its sub-brand, Anávo) content. You are a team player at heart, confident and open-minded, keen to brainstorm new ideas with your peers and leaders across the business.
You take pride in your writing style, which is articulate, clear, and professional – you know how to capture people's interest and deliver compelling messages. You are a social media enthusiast and have experience writing educational, yet witty, posts.
Us in a nutshell.
Starting out as a one-woman show over 25 years ago, Polyglot Group is now a global, award-winning business. On a mission to help businesses expand and optimise their operations both locally and across borders, we provide tailored & comprehensive solutions in HR, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Language and Business set-up. Present across 9 times zones and speaking over 30 languages, we pride ourselves on our diversity to help clients grow more sustainably.
What is on offer?
- An independent role with the possibility to implement your ideas and make an impact on the business worldwide. No micromanagement here. Supportive management.
- We offer work flexibility – whether you are an early bird or a night owl – we welcome you! Our team also divides its time between the office and remote working.
- No day is the same at Polyglot Group – nor are our projects. You will work across 2 brands, researching & writing about a variety of topics.
- A close-knit, social, multicultural, and inclusive workplace – frequent company gatherings whether they are Friday evening drinks or sporting events.
You will be responsible for our:
- Research & create (write & design) various types of pieces of content on a wide range of topics — from blog posts, digital press releases, digital ads, interviews, infographics, original research, case studies, podcasts, email newsletters, staff profiles, web copy and more.
- Ensure all Polyglot & Anávo content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Ensure all content is optimised for search (SEO) and user experience for all channels of content including web, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Be an arbitrator of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing and style.
- Develop and manage our editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with Polyglotters, guest authors, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that will educate, inform, and engage our target market.
- Measure & report performance of all content marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
Social Media Marketing
- Grow and engage our global online audience and community across both of our brands (Polyglot & Anávo) by researching and scheduling social media posts 1 – 2 times a day.
- Build and manage our social media profiles and presence.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Content creation & copywriting experience.
We don’t care about university degrees, or lack thereof. What we want is tangible examples of work product. So, whether you’ve worked in Marketing, Journalism, PR or any other related communications field, we want to hear from you.
- Perfect command of the English language. Preferably native English speaker. Multilingual abilities are a bonus but not a necessity.
- Natural multitasker. Previous experience managing editorial schedules & projects a big bonus.
- Highly organised & detail oriented. Able to successfully manage your own time.
- People person & naturally collaborative.
- Flexible / Easy-Going: A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Curious and hungry to learn.
- Fluency and experience with:
1. CMS (WordPress)
2. Social Media (primarily LinkedIn)
3. Design (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Canva)
4. Project Management Tools (such as CoSchedule, Asana or Trello)
5. SEO & SEM Tools (SEMrush) – BONUS
We can't wait to hear from you!
Please include examples of your writing and design experience in your application.
With close to 10 years’ experience in International Recruitment, William’s expertise covers Finance, HR, Payroll, Purchasing, Sales, Administration and IT across all industries and company sizes. Being fluent in French, Spanish and English, as well as learning Arabic, William has worked for several global organisations and traveled the world over his